Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vlog # 3 - my food, Bio & The Biggest Loser "

Hey ya'll, this blog is a bit 'longer, but I hope ya'll enjoy. I will post a diet plan sample below of what I do, post, and I'd love to hear what you are doing! Much love, Russ My plan: Meal # 1 06:00 • → oatmeal (no sugar, mixed with water) or ½ - 1 cup egg white (little or no spices) • 1 medium banana or grapefruit • 1 cup of water (+ multivitamin supplements of fiber) Meal # 2 9:00 → • Low Carb Protein Shake (1 scoop) or Low Carb Protein Bar • 1 cup water Meal # 3 →12.00 • 1 package Turkey (3 or 4 thick slices, thin slices 7-8), medium or 1 cup cottage cheese • 1 apple, pear or orange • 1 cup water Meal # 4 → 03:00 • Low Carb Protein Shake (1 scoop) or Low Carb Protein Bar • 1 cup of flour cooked → • 06:00 # 5 or grilled - chicken breasts (3-5 ounces) • 1 cup boiling broccoli, spinach or 1 cup of Green Spring • Water Service → 09:00 # 6 • ½ cup - 1 cup of mixed fruit and nuts • 1 • 1 cup of water or a can of tuna or 3-4 oz piece of salmon orType of lean fish. • 1 bowl Mixed Greens / spinach



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptIO8jyx7sk&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment