Thursday, April 14, 2011

Atkins Diet: Low Carb Fried Chicken (IF)

In this video, the kitchen, I detail how one of my staple diet - Low Carb Fried Chicken. They did not give up the joy of fried chicken, and in contrast to diets low in fat, you can eat the skin! I'm Fried Chicken, at least once a week almost. Chicken has a large amount of protein and fat in the delicious skin. The display 2 of the 3 methods below acceptable coatings for chicken or chicken in a pan of food (such as country fried steak) are: * Parmesan - Induction* Carbquik friendly breading - I usually buy from me Netrition (bit.ly) * Crushed pork rinds. ** Not Just follow the peel of a food processor, chop the peel into smaller pieces shown. Would you like to be delightful is and how little taste of pork rinds, there are still surprised. I was planning to demonstrate this procedure, but Wal-Mart no longer sells. Here is the recipe for the batter: 1 cup flour Carbquik * * 2 * 1 tablespoon paprika dash black pepper * TBSCayenne pepper, chilli, garlic powder, onion powder, spices, poultry Thanks go to my videos and subscribe to those who have. You are the best to get me motivated. (IF = Induction Friendly)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExEc9j_GJ5Y&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment