Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The best protein shake recipe in the world!

www.celebrity-diets.org - My Low Carb Protein Powder! Only 3 grams of carbohydrates per serving and added multi-vitamins. The best tasting protein powder I've tried chocolate Ingredients 1 scoop protein powder 2 teaspoons low-fat (if you're not afraid of aspartame), milk (I use 2% fat or nonfat) 1 cup ice Optional - depending on your goals raw eggs (in whole or proteins only when you use fewer calories) peanut butter, flax oil, are obsessed with Mint Choc Dymatize WPI, but sincefound a better tasting protein with fewer calories. 100% Whey Gold's optimal nutrition. I have cookie dough, banana cream and chocolate become rich twice. I personally would not get cookie dough is once again a good banana cream (paddlepop tastes like a banana) and chocolate I have is good. Although they have nothing to chocolate milk, I realize that tastes better than the hours that I bought. I have a Frappuccino Choc Banana, Chocolate Cookie Dough Shake and Extra Double Rich Chocolate did. The secretuse is low calorie hot chocolate and ice cream. Protein instead of drinking water, now I have a delicious drink Starbucks style. Ps: I'm sorry to wear the jumper annoying haha



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKZU3-lZx_U&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment