Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What is the difference between Medifast Atkins bars and pubs?

You often send me e-mail asking me to compare protein Medifast and Atkins bars. Sometimes people ask my opinion of how these two bars are different. I am often asked what are the best bar in terms of taste, nutrition and effectiveness. I will continue to discuss these things in the following article.

Some differences between these two nutritional bars, which may influence their effectiveness: To be honest, I am on Medifast and I disclose in advance. But I tried Atkins and did a lot of research on it. More than that, I'm going to compare to the side, two side watches for their perceived effectiveness of their teaching.

So, I'm trying to compare products, like candy, I'll try peanut butter diet of both. First, I'm watching Atkins advantage. This has a high 240 calories. A huge 110 of those calories come from fat. The content of total fat in this > Bar is 12 grams, 22 grams of carbohydrates, and there are 15 grams of protein.

If you look at the Medifast bars, some of the big differences are obvious. These peanut candy bar has only 110 calories (which is less than half of the Atkins bar.) You could eat two of these bars and continues to consume fewer calories. This bar is only 30 calories of fat from it. The total fat content of the product is very low 3 grams (The Atkins> Bar has 4 times more than fat.) There are only 12 grams of carbohydrates and 11 grams of protein.

Of course, Atkins had a little 'more protein, but also has tons more calories, fat, carbohydrate e. In fact, I'd be skeptical that a product is high in calories and fat so would be able to carbohydrates, you get into ketosis (burning or how fat diet is the foundation for this.) Simply put, the Atkins, maybe we're under in adequate protein, but Your calorie and low carbohydrate ratio is too high.

To be honest, and these bars are both decent quality and not taste the strange limestone and some bars. But the taste is only part of the puzzle. If you eat a diet, but not removed, what's the point? I actually believe in the science behind Atkins, Medifast because it is based on the same idea. The point is to get the right proteins, carbohydrates calories. But only one ofBars to achieve this goal. Hopefully this article has highlighted the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment