Saturday, October 30, 2010

Low Carb Bar Almond Joy

* "Sugar Substitute" to 1 / 2 cup Splenda with 1 / 4 cup of xylitol and mix until the consistency of powdered sugar mixed. I save these for use in a glass, if necessary. In this recipe I use 2 TBS. this to the chocolate coating. Do not use Splenda alone or you will not get the same results. You must Erithrytol or chocolate or xylitol were not very good. Truva is in most foods and is a blend of stevia and Erithrytol. The first time I diddone with the "powder sugar Mix ingredients in the bar and was actually less of net carbs in this video using 3 packs of Truva. If you experiment with other sweeteners and come with a lower carb count that as a great taste let me know! These are very rich and happy with a little '. Works for my busy schedule for a morning pick-me-up, since carbohydrates lot, but can, for about 6 grams of net carbs for a snack a bit '. YMMV Written recipes and nutrition informationon my blog: background music from ginnyslowcarbkitchen.blogspot.com songsofpraise.org



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGA3fZ7ax8U&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment