Tuesday, August 24, 2010

DAY 1 - £ 173 to 38 pounds in 25 weeks

Viewing unflattering! So I developed that atleast my goal is to lose 30 pounds in 25 weeks. Because I like to set the bar high shot for 38 pounds in 25 weeks, I would put in £ 135 Christmas 2010 Age 5'5 40inches of 25,173 pounds (breast) 38.5 (the smallest / life) 42.5inches (bellybuton ) 42 inches (Po) I'll do the same 4 times a week. As you can see in my videos are, my body is a strange figure ... The increased weight in my abdominal area and uppbody, so Ireally want to pursue, keep these four areas. I know that weight loss difficult. Some years ago I went for nearly £ 220 £ 160 doing a low carb diet. was not healthy and my body screams at me to take better care of myself. even though my weight loss has been successful, this time I do it in a better way. My goals for this week are: no junk food no fast food for 30 minutes five times a pivotal intense 2 week 3 sessions of strength training (1) upper body musculature () core(3) approach the body less than 60 minutes, or 2-3 circuits in the gym. I drink lots of water, eat freash vegetables, and just watch what I eat. coming weeks to watch the video for my updates. Thanks again for subscribers and people who have sent me and motivate messgaes posted comments to my last video with suggestions and comments. I appreciate it!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WshcSEjefQA&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment