Thursday, August 26, 2010

Build your own Taco

Build your own Taco - I had a nice bar for a football match Taco preseason. I wish I took a video of the Taco Bar, the presentation was great, but since I did not take a video of only a few remnants that do not, I have served justice Taco Bar & corn tortillas for my guests and crepes almond flour for me. Taco Bar includes: • heated tortilla of your choice: Soft corn / flour / corn Crisp / almond flour (Atkins Friendly) • Brown beef with onions, baked• Brown and spices turkey breast • Spanish Rice (A Atkins no no, but I only had a spoon) • beans • • • Guacamole sour cream Shredded Monterey Jack cheese • Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese • • • • lettuce green chiles sauteed onions chopped onions Sauce Picante Sauce • •



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjrw1UznZvg&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment