Monday, June 14, 2010

Re: P90X PX90 Diet and Meal Ideas

Ruddsta Hey! great job to try to get the configuration diet. Your diet is the key to success, but should not be difficult. I understand the guide food can be intimidating, but it begins to make more sense as you go. Focus on 5-6 meals a day (three solid meals and 2-3 snacks). Now I am not a nutritionist so I can not give you nutritional advice, but I can tell you what I do and what worked for me. Play with these ideas and modify according to your wishes. If this is not to your liking, letKnow - here are some things that I use. Portions: Chicken breast Ham 02:01: Can Tuna 03/02 Clics: 1 pork chop 1 * I do not eat red meat, but in a very rare occasion I'm going to treat me a nice juicy burger on the grill - choose the most can lean ground beef, and usually fill a 3.1-cup, and then form the Patty. Situated on a whole wheat bun Burger - Add some pickles - ketchup and mustard - Latvia - Tom - Onion. They have a tasty but not really all that bad food. Ensure that onlyIt 's the leanest beef you can find 97 / 3 meat / fat or even 98 seconds This is a good treatment from time to time, we say thanks. Some Carb Servings: Full: 02.01 Cup Whole Wheat Bread: 1 slice as a side effect or if your meal then make a sandwich 2 slices. Rice 2.1 cup cooked vegetables, whatever you want, but basically do not eat vegetables so much, no matter - is the seasoning is added that is bad. Avoid butter and salt, if you can. Sometimes a good treatment would be a...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RLTAgC4AHQ&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment