Monday, May 31, 2010

PART 1 things I bought for Post-Op

I know everyone does this kind of videos before going into surgery, but I find it useful for me at least possible that other people have chosen to view and buy. These are some of the things I bought. This is a video in two parts to upgrade. And I'll try some things on this list bar description. Target platelet-Mott 's land bought fruit sauce (no added sugars), purchased from Vons N'Run Lemonade Shake-purchased by Vons-vitamin B-12 2500mcg sublingual bought from CVS MatrixCookies and Cream protien powder purchased from www.bariatriceating.com Elite Butter Cream Toffee powder bought from www.bariatriceating.com Blender bottle purchased, have Amazon.com 'Hungry Girl-200-Less than 200 from Amazon.com Biggest Loser Family Cookbook Bought bought a drink Amazon.com Advantage Atkins low carb protien-based Wal-Mart rice cakes and corn Caramel bought bought Vons initial weight: 354-355 June 11, 2009: 343.4 19th June 2009: 340.0 30th June 2009: 335.0 CURRENT WEIGHT: 331.4



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taqCAfkeywI&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment