Friday, July 2, 2010

Medifast is a good diet?

I've been on Medifast since last fall and was very successful (I lost over 75 pounds). In this article I will answer questions "Medifast is a good diet" by sharing experiences, opinions and impressions I made on this diet. Hopefully then you have the information to decide for themselves if this is a good diet for you.

How well have: Medifast food? Probably the most common question that I asked this diet, as well asThe food is good. When I think on this issue, I presented the Optifast shakes chalky and crumbly, dry bars from Slim Fast. I was very pleasantly surprised. The milkshakes are thick and rich (type drink prepared) and meet them in a form (55 shakes), which allows them in the blender, which allows you to mix consistency and texture you like control. The bars are hard and very tasty (I especially like the peanut butter).

Thatsaid, the diet is not all about shakes and bars - and not just a liquid diet, if you insist. There are over 70 food choices with options like eggs, oatmeal, stews, chili, pudding, cappuccino, chips, etc. Most of these foods are pretty decent. And, I use fat-free cheese, sour cream, vegetables and fat / sugar syrup, free, and I have dressed more variety. It is also possible the pudding as the base for use with those of many baked goods asMuffins, cookies and cakes.

How Medifast works well (it will be really effective for me?): Before answering this question, let me explain how this diet.

First, you must eat six times a day (five meals are provided and a company "lean and green meal" do it yourself). At first I was not sure if I want to eat six times a day. But the thing is, the meals are so small and convenient it really is not a problem andsoon get used to it. Most food is to pack up and go, or need very little editing. Plus, that really helps the hunger and cravings.

The real reason we eat so often on this diet because your metabolism will burn fat on a regular basis. Indeed, the Medifast diet is a low-carb but can not be displayed when consuming foods such as shakes and eat dessert. All foods are low calorie / low carb and very high inProteins.

This is a good thing because it puts the body in a metabolic state called ketosis, where your body is tricked into turning on itself and burn its own fat. If this sounds familiar, it's probably because you've heard this before. Ketosis is like South Beach and Atkins work - unless you eat meat and pork rinds all the time on this diet.

So this is a good diet?: Without doubt, the best diet I've ever Medifaston, in terms of ease of use, convenience and efficiency. I could go on this diet for almost a year and was not as hard as I suspected. Eating regularly ensures your metabolism stays strong and keeps you always to be as hungry as you might think. The food is better than I thought and with a little 'experiment, you can change until they really come from you and how long. (I would not, not least with a chocolate milkshake with sugar / fat-free caramel dreamSyrup on a daily basis now.)

Sure, there may be some days missing the spontaneity of fast-food-grabbing, but if you pass through a window and see your progress is (and how your results), I bet this will pass quickly. This diet has become a way of life for me so that I never thought much about. Sure, there was a change of lifestyle, but the dramatic results and improved health, really have an easy solution for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment