Monday, December 19, 2011

Vlog #3 - My diet, Organic Food, & the Biggest Loser

Hey ya'll, This blog is a little longer, but I hope ya'll enjoy. I'm gonna post a sample diet plan below of what I'm doing, and I'd love to hear what you guys are doing! Much love, Russ My plan: Meal #1 → 6am • Oatmeal (no sugar, mixed with water only) or ½ - 1 cup Egg whites (little to no seasoning) • 1 medium Banana or Grape Fruit • 1 cup water (Multivitamin + Fiber supplements) Meal #2 → 9am • Low Carb Protein Shake (1 scoop) or Low Carb Protein Bar • 1 cup water Meal #3 → 12pm • 1 pack Turkey (3 or 4 thick slices, 7 to 8 thin slices) or 1 cup cottage cheese • 1 medium sized Apple, Pear or Orange • 1 cup water Meal #4 → 3pm • Low Carb Protein Shake (1 scoop) or Low Carb Protein Bar • 1 cup water Meal #5 → 6pm • Boiled or Grilled - Chicken Breast (3-5oz) • 1 Bowl Boil Broccoli, Spinach or Spring Greens • 1 cup water Meal #6 → 9pm • ½ cup -- 1 cup of mixed fruit and nuts • 1 cup of water Or • 1 can Tuna or 3-4 oz piece of salmon or any kind of "lean" fish. • 1 Bowl Mixed Greens/spinach



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptIO8jyx7sk&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment