Thursday, May 5, 2011

Atkins Diet Recipes: Low Carb Cheesecake Squares (IF *)

*** Member of the Atkins Diet Video Fan Page on Facebook bit.ly & My Low Carb Blog - In cooperation with FaveDiets www.atkinsdietgeek.com *** (http) site recipe was this recipe from another recipe courtesy developed using optimized by Jennifer Eloff. (Low-carb-news.blogspot.com I met the cream cheese (Neufchatel cheese or really) the content and changed out the crust of my favorite walnut crust. I like this recipe, when you have a company and you a few bars from people eatingwith their hands. The butter helps fill in the cheesecake, such as bars, such as cheesecake feels typically receive. If you want to be induction friendly, you can delete the fruit and the crust recipe, but my reading Dandri, the crust (sans milk whey protein) should be legal for those who, after the first induction period 14 days. Here is the recipe as I did: Topping: * 12 oz Neufchatel cream cheese, soft 1 egg * * * ½ cup sour cream ½ cup of SPLENDA ® * 2 tablespoons of granulesunsalted butter * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract * 1 / 2 cup of canned fruit Cocktai blueberries, strawberries, and I met the cream cheese a bit 'more to make the bar a bit' bigger and a little 'more similar to the cheese. I think I have 18 small pieces of my recipes or rather 12-15 servings. Nutritional information (per 15 servings) 188 calories, 17g fat, 6 g carbohydrates, 1.5 g fiber, 5.7 g protein more free healthy recipes, cooking tips and tutorials to get you www.FaveDiets.com (IF *) - Induction...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEaZCHWLiTI&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment