Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Atkins Diet: Low Carb Fried Chicken

In this video, kitchen, in detail, as I do one of my basic diet - Low Carb Fried Chicken. You must not give up the joy of Fried Chicken, unlike low-fat diets can eat the skin! I'm Fried Chicken, at least once a week almost. Chicken has plenty of protein and fat delicious skin. Displays two of the three methods below acceptable coatings for chicken or fried chicken (like country fried steak): * Parmesan - induction* Carbquik friendly breading - I mean usually buy from Netrition or Amazon. www.amazon.com * peel crushed. ** Not shown just run through a blender crush the slabs, the slabs into smaller pieces. Look how tasty this is surprising how few pigskin flavor yet. I was going to show this method as well, but Wal-Mart sell them anymore. Here is the recipe for the breading: 1 cup flour * 2 * 1 * Carbquik TBS TBS Black pepper* Pepper spray cayenne pepper, chili pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, spices, poultry, thanks for watching my videos and subscribe to those who have. You guys are the best for me to stay motivated.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExEc9j_GJ5Y&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment