Friday, March 2, 2012

Atkins Diet: Do we aloof appetite our old lives back?

This video is a response to the low carb critics (180degreehealth.blogspot.com who insist our low carb decisions just cover up our desire / cravings to return to our old high carb lifestyle. Collden: "Why then is "Sweet treats" the food category with the single most popular sub forum on the Low Carber Recipe forums? I was a low carber myself for 8 months and know that it did absolutely nothing to tone down the addictive quality of sugar. My experience is like madMUUUHs, low carb put my sugar cravings to sleep in everyday situations, only to come back with an outrageous vengeance whenever I did permit myself some sweets." My recipe videos demonstrate what I think are interesting to watch as well as eat. Steak or chicken fajita salads might be awesome low carb meals to eat. They would be dull to watch me make in a video. Many of these savory things are often simpler to make with only one or two ingredients. The dessert recipes are typically more ingenious and more unique items. My intention behind the recipe videos has never been to capture what my diet looks like, but what options are open to those on a low carb lifestyle. As for wanting my old life or comfort foods back, I personally do not want it back. There is no part of my body that thinks candy bars would be a great addition to my life or that I should return back to a frozen pizza fiend. Krispy Kremes (even fresh from the fryer) in comparison to Buffalo Wings just is no choice.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93INz0djUYo&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment